9/25/2015

Huawei Nexus getting the gold treatment, leaked render shows 4 colour options


The Huawei Nexus is a device that has really got me all a buzz, and with the purported launch just days away more renders of the device have managed to surface.

Huawei building a Nexus phone is incredible for someone like me. When I started GizChina, there was no way I would believe that just 6 years later Chinese phones were going to be at the forefront of innovation, and even leading the market with flagship Nexus mobiles. That time has come and I get a little tingle each time I think about it!


The Huawei Nexus device has been seen in numerous leaks (as has the LG made model), but usually only its a white/silver colour, where as a new render shows the phone in a range of 4 hues. The render, originally published by Android Police, gives us the first glimpse at silver, black, white and gold Huawei Nexus phones, complete with Nexus branding, fingerprint scanner and a bulging camera area.

Soaking in the 4 colour options for the first time a few things spring to mind. Firstly, the black option is really drawing me in (I want one). Secondly, there is way too much going on on the rear its a bit of a mess with Huawei and Nexus branding. Thirdly, I hope it doesn’t look as long or as ugly in the flesh.

Google’s 29th September event is only days away now, not long till we finally see the Huawei Nexus in the flesh! Who is already saving a space in their phone collection for the first Chinese Nexus?

No comments:

Post a Comment